11 September 2011

SOMETHING COOL #23

Today: It's time for music, with Steve Burns.

Do you remember Blue's Clues? If you're anything like me, then you idolized Steve. I literally wanted to be Steve as a child. That was my life goal in a nutshell. I even had the green striped shirt and everything.  And we all remember when Steve left for "college" to be replaced with his traitorous "brother" Joe (that orange shirt wearing bastard). Well it turns out that, rather than dying, being fired for drug use, or sexually assaulting a young girl (all of which are rumors on the internet), Steve left the show to pursue his musical career.

I know what you're thinking, because I thought it too. I expected his music to suck. I thought it was going to suck hard. So, so hard. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that it... wasn't that bad. In fact, it was kinda good.

And so I leave you with Mighty Little Man, courtesy of Steve Burns (Steve was, in fact, his real name), from his album Songs for Dustmites.

No comments:

Post a Comment